The way IT is organised in today’s organisations is rapidly & dramatically changing. The enterprise’s need for speed, and an increasingly technology-savvy and self-sufficient workforce are just 2 of the main drivers. Non-core IT & business functions are being outsourced or cloud-sourced. IT will become more and more a function within the organisation and not necessary a separate department. Will the IT organisation of the future focus more on consulting & guiding the business in technology decisions than on building or even running IT?
CIONET has prepared a very special experience with a limited number of your peers in Europe. Unlike other events, where you can only listen, this conference invites you to learn, work and experience intensively. Skip the hypes and trends that are presented on the other global conferences and talk with peers from different countries in order to get inspired! Top speakers will include:
- Neelie Kroes, Vice President of the European Commission and European Digital Agenda Commissioner
- Joe Peppard, Director of the Cranfield University, School of Management
- Ellen Daley, Managing Director, Business Technology Client Group Forrester Research
- Dr. Nils Fonstad, Associate Director of INSEAD eLab
- Anina Trepte, Fashion model, CEO & founder of the 360Fashion Network
- Tom Kok, Director of CoolGroup
Save the date and join us on 3 & 4 June 2013 in Brussels for this very special, international top conference. Early bird conditions: CIONET members will receive their registration code very shortly. Non-CIONET members can contact now Mieke Pauwels for more information and to register.