Each year the CIONET country leaders get together with their local Advisory Board in order to select the major event topics for the coming year. The Advisory Boards consist of top CIO’s, hence the result of this work can be regarded as a genuine reflection of the major concerns the CIO’s are facing today.
Looking at this year’s schedule, what is apparent is the order in which the most vital themes appear. The role of the CIO within the organisation, and the way he collaborates with his CxO peers to achieve business success, is now a top-of-mind concern to most CIO’s.
- CIO position in the organisation: How does the CIO collaborate with his peers in the organisation to maximise business impact?
- Cyber & Business Security: How do we manage privacy and keep our IT systems safe?
- Digital Leadership: How can the CIO be the leader of digital transformation and disruption in our organisations?
- Big Data & IoT: How can IT support the business to exploit smart data in a context of the Internet of Things?
- New talent for IT: How will we organise and staff the IT organisation of the future?
- Innovation & Startups: How to be a disruptor, what to learn from young business disruptors?
- Infrastructure & Cloud Computing: How far are we in 2015 with the adoption of everything as a service?
We look forward to welcome you at these insightful events, and help you become increasingly successful in the near future !