In the past few years CIOCITY has grown to become the major gathering of digital leaders, where they share experiences with peers and get inspired by the insights of top experts.
Achieving leadership in the digital economy
This year they will gather to discuss how to achieve leadership in the digital economy. The role of has grown to become the heart of digital transformation within the organisation. To achieve this, new competencies are needed, as well as new organisational models, new ways of working together with CxOs, new value propositions of the IT organisation.
A though challenge. CIOCITY is the best place to gain knowledge in how to cope with this challenge. Top CIOs will share their experience with achieving this:
- DANIEL LEBEAU, Group CIO of GSK
- SAUL VAN BEURDEN, CIO of JP Morgan Chase & Co
- GERTRUD INGESTAD, Director General DIGIT, European Commission
- JONATHAN REICHENTAL, CIO, City of Palo Alto
- MARTIN CURLEY, VP & Director, Intel Labs Europe
- BLAKE CAHILL, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Philips International
Based on the feedback of last year we will ensure more interaction among participants. In two impactful workshops you will have the chance to:
- work together on elevator-pitching your IT projects to the Board
- determine how to think differently about the future of your business
Amsterdam, June 26-27th
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to prepare yourself and your organisation for a successful future!
Register now on www.ciocity.com
(As a CIO member of CIONET you should have received a code or will receive one in the coming days. If you are not a member of CIONET but satisfy the criteria for attendance please ask for a code to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Are you an IT vendor and do you want to benefit from the opportunity to build lasting relationships with top international digital leaders? Contact us now to explore the possibilities!