We’re proud to announce today a number of new developments within CIONET:
- New website (www.cionet.com) that better explains who we are, what we do and why we do what we do. Check it out! It’s now also much easier to apply for CIONET membership. Go here if you are interested.
- Updated community website with a series of new functions that makes it even more easier for members to exchange information and make new connections. Members check it out here.
- New branding & logo that better support our new ambition and positioning. Hope you like it too!
- New tagline that expresses exactly how we empower the members our community to take an active role in shaping the future of their field, always challenging them with “What’s next.”
- New positioning: Sharing and Caring. We care for IT executives and their challenges. Caring is the new dimension of our mission, one which calls for a new way of working. It’s our mission to make IT executives successful.
- New boilerplate (see below) that makes it clear who we are and what we stand for.
About CIONET | What’s next.
We are CIONET, the biggest community of IT executives in Europe. Bringing together over 3500 CIOs, CTO’s and IT directors from wide ranging sectors, cultures, academic backgrounds and generations, CIONET’s membership represents an impressive body of expertise in IT management. CIONET’s mission is to feed and develop that expertise by providing top-level IT executives with the resources they need to realise their full potential.
CIONET develops, manages and moderates an integrated array of tools and services from the online CIONET platform – the world’s first social network for CIOs – to a range of offline networking events, conferences, workshops and executive education programmes all tailored to top-level management. CIONET also provides exclusive access to the latest research through regular online and offline publications and a number of value adding partnerships with key players from the academic and corporate worlds.
Faced with the rapidly changing role of today’s IT executive, CIONET not only helps its members keep up with the pace of change but empowers them to take an active role in shaping the future of their field, always challenging them with “What’s next.”
Looking forward to your comments & reactions!
Founder & Managing Partner