Join us at our 2013 Summit on IT Governance on 17 September in Brussels. During this afternoon seminar, powered by the SIG IT Governance, we will bring you up to date on best practices and current status of the Governance of Sourcing Strategies.
Carl Tilkin-Franssens (Acerta), Luc Chauvin (Flemish Government) & Alain Goffi (BNP Parisbas Fortis) will present their experiences as CIO/CTO, the results of our survey will be presented, and breakout sessions will give you the chance to have indepth discussions with your peers.
In the light of three different business cases and the results of a European-wide CIONET research, we will discuss:
– How to ensure that the sourcing initiative meets your expectations?
– How are quality, innovation, agility and risk embedded in the sourcing initiative?
– What are the lessons learned from previous/ongoing sourcing initiatives?
– Why do organisations change from one sourcing model to another?
– Trends in IT sourcing: in-house/outsource; use of offshore/nearshore; smart sourcing.
Date: Tuesday 17 September 2013
Time: 1:30pm – 7pm
Venue: Deloitte offices, Berkenlaan 8, 1831 Diegem