This year we will discuss ‘The role of technology in business transformation’. Technology has a vital role to play in the growth of the overall business. As such, IT is not a stand-alone function, but needs to be an integral part of the business. At CIO CITY’15, world-class experts and global leaders will share thoughts and ideas on how to do this!
Make sure to reserve your seat for this unique event! Early bird discounts apply until end of April !
5 major reasons to attend:
- You will meet over 150 IT leaders of CIONET’s international network and harness the power of their collective knowledge.
- Two interactive workshops will allow you gain insights to become a world-class digital leader;
- The multiple keynotes and CIO vision speeches will give you fresh ideas on how to turn your IT division into a business growth enabler;
- You will have the chance to meet with the 20 finalists of the European CIO of the Year award 2015;
- The multiple informal networking opportunities will enable you to make long-lasting connections with your peers internationally.
A tailor-made program for today’s digital leaders
- 2 world-class leadership workshops by Jamie Anderson and Karl Stormer;
- 5 keynote speeches by Indrajit Banerjee (UNESCO), Arie Van Bennekum (Agile Manifesto), Ian Cox (author of ‘Disrupt IT’), Martin Gill (Forrester) and the European Commission;
- Vision sessions with 8 top CIO/CxO’s from GlaxoSmithKline, Coca Cola, Philips Healthcare, CERN, Permasteelisa, TEVA Pharma, University of Manchester and Lufthansa Cargo.
Testimonials from previous years:
“A great opportunity for every CIO” (Portugese delegate)
“Just perfect” (German CIO)
“CIO CITY is now an important date in my calendar” (Italian CIO)
“An inspiring event!” (Dutch CIO)
“This is my second time at CIO CITY. This is really a fruitful and worthwhile conference!” (German CIO)
“Excellent!!!” (Belgian CIO)
Read the full program and register at www.ciocity.com !
CIO CITY’15 is powered by:
And sponsored by: