Join us for an exceptional meeting with a select number of your peers, and discover the value the CIONET Peer Program can offer to CIO’s like yourself. You can register free of charge here (CIO’s and IT Directors only)
Many CIO’s and IT Executives feel isolated given their position and responsibilities. They often face a multitude of ever more complex issues, such as:
- how do I ensure alignment between IT and the business?
- how do I maximise the value of IT for the organisation?
- How do I optimise my supplier relationships?
- How do I take the lead in the digital transformation of my organisation
- How do I manage talent development to prepare my organisation for the future?
Getting the advise of your peers will help you to respond to these tough challenges. The CIONET Peer Group program is specially designed to provide the trusted environment in which you can benefit from your peers’ experience and opinions, through:
- a safe environment for like-minded digital leaders to meet and discuss specific business issues and learn from each other’s experience;
- direct learning and development of business-specific topics delivered by expert speakers and business cases.
- one-on-one mentoring sessions by former top CIO’s.
The objective of the Discovery Meeting of June 16th is to give you an insight into how the CIONET Peer Group Program is delivered and the benefits it will bring to you and your organisation. In effect you will get a taste of what life is like being a CIONET Peer Group member all distilled into a morning session.
This discovery session will be led by Patrick Arlequeeuw, former CIO of Procter & Gamble, and there will be a special session on “What CEO’s expect from CIO’s“, provided by Herman Van Herterijck, former CEO of Unilever European Food Solution.
Don’t hesitate to register now!
Come along with a genuine business challenge and see how a variety of opinions and experiences can really impact on your decision-making and direction.
Please note that this event is strictly for CIOs, CIO-team members & IT Directors only and there is no obligation on your part to join the CIONET Peer Group afterwards.