In case you missed the digital leadership summit CIO CITY’15, June 4&5 2015 in Brussels -or if you want to refresh your memory of some great moments in case you were there- this 5 minute video will bring you up to speed:
You can also watch the pictures of the event, or see the video about the European CIO of the Year winners, who were celebrated at this event.
For more in-depth, 1 minute interviews of some of the speakers of the event, with their key messages, click here:
- Ian Cox, author of ‘Disrupt IT’
- Gerry Pennell, CIO of University of Manchester
- Daniel Lebeau, CIO of GlaxoSmithKline
- Arie Van Bennekum, thought leader ‘Agile at the core’
- Alberto Di Meglio, Director CERN OpenLabs
- Martin Gill, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Jamie Anderson, management and innovation guru
- Indrajit Banerjee, Director Digital Society, UNESCO
- Alberto Pradilla, Director, Colombia Digital
- Stephen Ibaraki, blogger, author
- Patrick Arlequeeuw, Strategy Director, CIONET International
Thanks to all the speakers, participants and our sponsors Cegeka and Cognizant for making this year’s event a tremendous success! We are looking forward to welcome you (and many more) next year!!!
The CIONET team