DevOps is rapidly becoming the highest point on the agenda of many CIO’s for the coming years. The potential advantages in terms of time-to-market and efficiency gains are huge, but unfortuntely, so are its potential downsides.
To get an overview of the challenges of deploying DevOps, and get the advise first-hand from IT professionals who have adopted DevOps in their organisation, we brought together a top expert and 4 case-studies! Together with them, we will discuss:
- What are the pitfalls when adopting DevOps, and how to avoid them?
- What is the role of the CIO and the IT organisation when adopting DevOps?
- How to determine whether your organisation is ready for DevOps?
- What are the critical success factors to make DevOps a success?
- How to use DevOps agility to attain business agility overall?
With Case studies from ING Belgium, Mediahuis, ASR Verzekeringen and Renta Solutions, this conference is guaranteed to optimally prepare you for your own DevOps project!
Join the discussion on 22 October at 2:30pm! CIONET members can register here!
This conference is for CIONET members only. Are you a CIO or an IT professional not yet a member of CIONET? Check conditions for application on www.cionet.com, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.